There is nothing worth more than your personal growth. If you take the work seriously, you will see your investment pay off in every area of your life.
Payment is due at the time of service.
Individual Couple & Family Therapy : $150 per 50-minute session (Certain therapists may be partially covered by health insurance). Sliding Scale (based on income) is available.
Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluation: $375 (Not covered by health insurance.) Dr. DeLuca is out-of-network and does not participate with any insurance programs. Please contact your insurance company regarding out-of-network benefits.
Psychiatric Medication Monitoring: $167 per 20-minute session (Not covered by health insurance.) Dr. DeLuca is out-of-network and does not participate with any insurance programs. Please contact your insurance company regarding out-of-network benefits.
- Comprehensive Career Assessment: $330 includes 3 sessions and a written assessment.
- Individual Coaching: $65 per session.
- Interview Preparation: $65 per session.
Support Group : $0 per session
Parent Consultation : $135 per session. Sliding scale (based on income) is available.
Nutrition, Health & Wellness Coaching: $65 per session. (Not covered by health insurance.)
Online Video Therapy : $150 per 50-minute session. Sliding Scale (based on income) is available.
Drop-In Counseling : $15 per 30-minute session and $30 per 60-minute session. (Not covered by health insurance.)
Individual Mindfulness Consultation: $65 per session. (Not covered by health insurance.)
Substance Abuse Evaluations : $150 per 50-minute session (May be partially covered by health insurance) + fee ($75) for writing evaluation/recommendation (Not covered by health insurance).
Drug Screen : Urine $25 (Not covered by health insurance)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. The Center for Therapy & Counseling Services will check your benefit information and a tentative co-payment will be discussed with you. The Center for Therapy & Counseling takes care of all insurance billing. As long as your insurance company pays the claim, you will only be responsible for paying the co-payment. If, for any reason, the insurance company does not pay a claim, you will be responsible for the full fee. Certain therapists are "in-network" with Aetna and Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield
REACH PROGRAM - Reduced Fee
Reduced fee (based on income) services are available.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Our hourly fee is $150 . This is the charge for other professional services you may need, though we will break down the hourly cost if we work for periods of less than 1 hour. For example, a 15-minute phone call to your therapist would cost you $37.50
None of these services are covered by insurance.
Other services include:
- report writing
- telephone conversations lasting longer than 5 minutes
- consulting with other professionals (with your permission)
- preparation/photocopying of records or treatment summaries
- letters (for example to probation, DCPP, schools, etc.)
- completing forms (for example, disability, DCPP, school, etc.)
* Litigation - If your therapist is subpoenaed, or ordered by a court of law, to appear as a witness in an action or prepare documents, you will be expected to pay for all our professional time, including preparation costs, travel, or other time in which your therapist has made him/herself available, even if reports are requested by another party. The rate is $240 per hour for preparation for any legal issues. There is a minimum charge of three hours for Court appearances. Mileage is billed at 50 cents per mile. Copies of records are billed at $1 per page.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50 missed session fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here;.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.